A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cifelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cifelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cifelli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cifelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cifelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Cifelli practice?
Dr. John Cifelli practices Neurological Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.