A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cimino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cimino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cimino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Cimino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Cimino practice?
- Dr. John Cimino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cimino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.