Dr. John Cimino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cimino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

So glad I switched to Dr. Cimino

I just recently changed to Dr. Cimino from another practice in town. I was seen promptly, genuinely listened to by the staff and Dr. Cimino. All my questions were answered and concerns addressed before leaving his office. He has one of the best bed side manners of any ob/gyn in town. You can tell he genuinely cares for his patients.

June 28th, 2016

I love Dr.Cimino I have been with him for over 14 years and credit him for saving my life. My family doctor had NO Clue what was going on with me. Dr.Cimino finally realized that with all the symptoms I was describing that I was a type2 Diabetic. He called my Family doctor himself to have me admitted to run test blood sugar levels were over 680...Thanks, Dr.Cimino Loyal til the end

March 28th, 2016

Dr. John Cimino Crestwood

Terrible delivery doctor! Do not use this clown.

November 9th, 2015

Been with Dr. Cimino for 10 years

We moved here from Washington, D.C. where I had an abundance of choices. I was sadly disappointed when I met with 3 doctors here in Huntsville that had no idea what their stats were for episiotomies on first-time moms, and those same 3 docs had no stats on the % of C-sections performed on 1st time deliveries. Furthermore, all 3 required recumbent labor, and continuous fetal monitoring. When I met with Dr. Cimino he answered all of my questions with out acting like they were unusual. It was so refreshing to meet a doctor that seemed genuinely willing to answer all my questions and not rush me out the door! Every year I come with questions and every year he takes the time to answer all of them without rushing me out the door. I would highly recommend him to any woman that wants a doctor that is intelligent, well-informed, and up to date on the latest medical info.

July 28th, 2015

First doc to listen

I've been through five OBGYN's before Dr Cimino. I am used to going to a planned parenthood where I used to live, but those don't exist here. So, I am used to autonomy about my own body, including that my desires about my OWN body and reproductive system are MY choices to make. This is a hard thing to find in southern doctors, I have learned. Dr. Cimino was the first OBGYN I found who actually listened to the troubles I was having, tried to solve them, was honest and straight with me, and after discussing options, let ME choose of the options what I wanted to do with MY body. Finally a proper doctor! If what you want is good bedside manner, I will warn you won't find that here. He is not a hand holder, nor will he chit-chat. But he knows his stuff and is straightforward.

July 21st, 2015

The best

Excellent doctor! I've been with him for 14 years and think the world of him.

March 17th, 2015

I would not recommend him! His partner yes! He is arrogant!

April 16th, 2014

Horrid little man. Don't know how he is still allowed in hospitals. If you would like to leave the hospital with a healthy baby, do not let this man anywhere near you or your child.

April 16th, 2014

This Man Should Not Be in Practice

John Cimino did not even show up at the hospital until my daughter ( a first time mother) was in labor for approximately 10 hours with triplets. I saw him the first time that day about 2 hours before their births. He offered no alternatives to help stop labor. The babies died within the week which has caused untold sorrow for our entire family. He parrots the phrase, "it's just the nature of the beast" but when we needed a doctor, he was interested in his own personal activities. He is not only supremely self-indulged but also inept. If we had only known what we know now, I'm convinced that we would have those three sweet babies.

May 14th, 2013

Not What I Expected.

CONS Dr. C was very distant and rude to me because of my age. He could never answer my questions fully and treated me as if I was stupid. He insisted upon inducing me a week and a day early, claiming my son would be too big for natural delivery without even doing an ultrasound to measure him!! I was in labor for 12.5 hours and had my son on Halloween. He told me if i didn't deliver my son by 6pm he was going to do a c-section so he could take his kids trick or treating. My son had the cord around his neck and he didn't tell me that until my baby was across the room where I couldn't see him. He hurried with my stitches and left. My postpartum visit he would only give me birth control pills and I wanted a different method of birth control. He didn't do a pap or anything to make sure I was healing correctly after I told him of my pains that he said were unusual. My birth control pills made me have irregular bleeding that wouldn't end. When I went to try and change it, he refused. Then, more than a year later, I called several times complaining of unbearable pain on bad bleeding and he wouldn't make me an appointment for THREE months. I went to the ER and it turned out I had an ectopic pregnancy and my tubes were on the verge of bursting. The ER doctors were surprised they hadn't burst and I hadn't died. The ER doctor wanted me to follow up with Cimino and called him hisself. Cimino still refused to fit me in. I will NEVER go back to that doctor. EVER. PROS His nurses were all very polite and always made sure I felt comfortable. I loved his nurses. I never had to wait more than 30 minutes.

May 24th, 2012

Non-caring; Rude and doesn't have a clue!!

I would not recommend Dr.C to any of my friends. I found him to be rude and unfeeling. He doesn't have a clue. My daughter had been in terrible pain for two weeks - we went to the ER twice before he finally decided to check and see what her problem was (he didn't believe she was really in pain)because she was 18. She lost her left ovary because of a tumor growth - he doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing!!

February 14th, 2012

uncaring

I can not stand Dr. Cimino unless you are beautiful he is rude and condesending towards you also if you are a little overweight. He was rude to me every time I went to him and because I am very loyal to my doctors I gave him every possible chance to be nicer. He was just snooty and rude is all I can think of because he made me feel so uncomfortable I am glad I left him. I will never go back even if he is the last doctor on earth.