Overall Review

3.3

March 7th, 2016
Didn't Rush Us, Answered All Questions, New Office
Dr. Cintron was recommended to us by a doctor at HealthSouth after my mom had a stroke. After reading old reviews, I was skeptical, but I'm so glad I made the appointment. His office in Homestead is really lovely. New building by Baptist Homestead, and the office was the home of a former Day Spa, so it's decor is soothing and gorgeous. We first saw his associate and then Dr. Cintron; both were excellent. They took their time, answered all of my questions and were just very kind to my 89-year old (hard of hearing) mom! I read reviews about the office staff not being helpful, but I didn't experience that at all. I didn't even have the correct referral and the young woman was able to handle everything for me quickly. I was grateful and impressed. Maybe you get what you give -- be kind to others and they'll be kind to you. We got respect and great care. I am very pleased with Dr. Cintron and his office. Thank you to HealthSouth for the referral.

July 7th, 2015
Initial appointment was very good. Pleasant, concerned, prepared. Read my previous dr.s information. next appointment 4 weeks.

June 20th, 2015
Fui a ver al doctor por primera vez recomendado por mi seguro ya que llevaba algun tiempo con dolor de cabeza. Cuando llegue a la oficina la sr que me atendio fue muy amable y luego de haber llenado mis papeles me paso a ver al dr.Estube en el cuarto por mas de 25 minutos y luego de esperar lo escuche que estaba hablando en el telefono, ya cuando viene el doctor y le cominezo a explicar a penas me escucho me indico unos estudios y me dijo que debia de regresar. En tiendo que el doctor puede tener otras situaciones pero despues de tanto esperar practicamente fue para nada. No recominedo que nadie pierda su tiempo para ir a ver este doctor

June 5th, 2015
Overall Review of Dr. Cintron
Dr. Cintron has been my sister's neurologist for about a year. He has always been caring and kind, and had referred her to a couple of Parkinson's neurosurgeons to see if she could be helped by having DBS surgery, and when there was a possibility of liquid covering her brain. He acted in a humane and professional way, making sure my sister's needs were met, and did everything he could to help her improve her health. He is a great doctor and we like him very, very much!

June 2nd, 2015
This doctor was very short tempered, unprofessional conduct

May 10th, 2014
paralegal
The first thing you see in the waiting room are multiple signs saying that the doctor will only see you for one complaint per visit. I had a seizure the week before and numbness in my left leg. Since he could only address one symptom per visit i really could not explain to him my overall condition. Will never go back and will never recommend him. Stay away. He spent five minutes with me after waiting for 45 minutes to see him. I even brought hospital records to make the appointment more productive. He really did not care.

September 7th, 2013
Patient
This doctor was very short tempered. As I tried to explain a suggestion by a colleague his respond was "then you should have gone to that person instead of me" without even letting me finished. Not professional at all. I would not recommend him to any of my friends and colleague as he does not even take the time to listen or even respect your own opinion. Doctors like these need to realize that they are only here to give us professional advise and that at the end it is our body and we have the ultimate decision.

June 10th, 2013
NOT RECOMMENDED-RECEPTIONIST IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL
I was trying to make an appointment and after being placed on hold for about 4 minutes, the receptionist asked me if I had seen a neurologist before, after I told her that I would be a new patient for Dr. CIntron. I was not happy with my last neuro doctor, therefore, was asking for an appointment, in the hopes of finding a competent doctor. Her response, "Well, we don't do second opintions here, honey." I could not believe what I had just heard. I explained to her that I was looking for a new doctor and she continued, at which point I advised I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN BEING SEEN BY ANYONE IN THAT OFFICE! I WOULD TELL MY PRIMARY SO THAT THEIR OFFICE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR ANY LONGER UNTIL HE HIRED A COMPETENT STAFF. From the previous reviews, I'm glad I didn't get an appointment. I could not submit review until I finished the overall rating. the doctor was not applicable but the staff gets a negative 20!!!

May 24th, 2012
Does not care
I saw him once. He spent little time with me and rushed to end the visit. He recommended a vitamin supplement that research shows has no effect (sign of a lack of knowledge). The staff is very unfriendly and incompetent. The second appointment was cancelled by the doctor. I had to wait a month and a half to get another appointment. The third appointment was cancelled again without notifying me. Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

November 30th, 2011
Horrible
He dont care nothing about your patients, not recomended

May 2nd, 2011
The doctor was nice but didnt know what was wrong with me so he required of me to have a bunch of test and come back his staff aren.t efficient I needed authorization for test I called on thursday my appt was for tuesday and guess what no call so I had to cancel appt I'm tired of giving my money away to doctors who dont really care I ended up in emergency to get the help from another doctor who was not a neuro but knew to give me something that woul help

March 22nd, 2011
He was a nice doctor but he order a bunch of test and I need to go back to get diagnosed