Dr. John Cintron Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Cintron?

Didn't Rush Us, Answered All Questions, New Office

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Cintron was recommended to us by a doctor at HealthSouth after my mom had a stroke. After reading old reviews, I was skeptical, but I'm so glad I made the appointment. His office in Homestead is really lovely. New building by Baptist Homestead, and the office was the home of a former Day Spa, so it's decor is soothing and gorgeous. We first saw his associate and then Dr. Cintron; both were excellent. They took their time, answered all of my questions and were just very kind to my 89-year old (hard of hearing) mom! I read reviews about the office staff not being helpful, but I didn't experience that at all. I didn't even have the correct referral and the young woman was able to handle everything for me quickly. I was grateful and impressed. Maybe you get what you give -- be kind to others and they'll be kind to you. We got respect and great care. I am very pleased with Dr. Cintron and his office. Thank you to HealthSouth for the referral.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Initial appointment was very good. Pleasant, concerned, prepared. Read my previous dr.s information. next appointment 4 weeks.

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Fui a ver al doctor por primera vez recomendado por mi seguro ya que llevaba algun tiempo con dolor de cabeza. Cuando llegue a la oficina la sr que me atendio fue muy amable y luego de haber llenado mis papeles me paso a ver al dr.Estube en el cuarto por mas de 25 minutos y luego de esperar lo escuche que estaba hablando en el telefono, ya cuando viene el doctor y le cominezo a explicar a penas me escucho me indico unos estudios y me dijo que debia de regresar. En tiendo que el doctor puede tener otras situaciones pero despues de tanto esperar practicamente fue para nada. No recominedo que nadie pierda su tiempo para ir a ver este doctor

Overall Review of Dr. Cintron

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr. Cintron has been my sister's neurologist for about a year. He has always been caring and kind, and had referred her to a couple of Parkinson's neurosurgeons to see if she could be helped by having DBS surgery, and when there was a possibility of liquid covering her brain. He acted in a humane and professional way, making sure my sister's needs were met, and did everything he could to help her improve her health. He is a great doctor and we like him very, very much!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

This doctor was very short tempered, unprofessional conduct

paralegal

Posted on May 10th, 2014

The first thing you see in the waiting room are multiple signs saying that the doctor will only see you for one complaint per visit. I had a seizure the week before and numbness in my left leg. Since he could only address one symptom per visit i really could not explain to him my overall condition. Will never go back and will never recommend him. Stay away. He spent five minutes with me after waiting for 45 minutes to see him. I even brought hospital records to make the appointment more productive. He really did not care.

Patient

Posted on September 7th, 2013

This doctor was very short tempered. As I tried to explain a suggestion by a colleague his respond was "then you should have gone to that person instead of me" without even letting me finished. Not professional at all. I would not recommend him to any of my friends and colleague as he does not even take the time to listen or even respect your own opinion. Doctors like these need to realize that they are only here to give us professional advise and that at the end it is our body and we have the ultimate decision.

NOT RECOMMENDED-RECEPTIONIST IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I was trying to make an appointment and after being placed on hold for about 4 minutes, the receptionist asked me if I had seen a neurologist before, after I told her that I would be a new patient for Dr. CIntron. I was not happy with my last neuro doctor, therefore, was asking for an appointment, in the hopes of finding a competent doctor. Her response, "Well, we don't do second opintions here, honey." I could not believe what I had just heard. I explained to her that I was looking for a new doctor and she continued, at which point I advised I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN BEING SEEN BY ANYONE IN THAT OFFICE! I WOULD TELL MY PRIMARY SO THAT THEIR OFFICE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR ANY LONGER UNTIL HE HIRED A COMPETENT STAFF. From the previous reviews, I'm glad I didn't get an appointment. I could not submit review until I finished the overall rating. the doctor was not applicable but the staff gets a negative 20!!!

Dr John Cu

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr John Cintron it's very nasry

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Does not care

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I saw him once. He spent little time with me and rushed to end the visit. He recommended a vitamin supplement that research shows has no effect (sign of a lack of knowledge). The staff is very unfriendly and incompetent. The second appointment was cancelled by the doctor. I had to wait a month and a half to get another appointment. The third appointment was cancelled again without notifying me. Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

Horrible

Posted on November 30th, 2011

He dont care nothing about your patients, not recomended