A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cipriano is Excellent. Dr. Cipriano has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipriano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cipriano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical CenterScranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cipriano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cipriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Cipriano practice?
Dr. John Cipriano practices Internal Medicine near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Cipriano, Dr. Deshawn Cipriano, Dr. Jan Cipriano, Dr. Hank Cipriano, Dr. Shayne Cipriano, Dr. Shane Cipriano, Dr. Jackie Cipriano, Dr. Giovanni Cipriano