A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ciurash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ciurash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciurash
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ciurash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciurash graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciurash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Silvius Ciurash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ciurash practice?
- Dr. John Ciurash has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ciurash practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chester, VA.
See Chester Primary Care Doctors and Chester General Practitioners.