A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ciurash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ciurash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciurash graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciurash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Silvius Ciurash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ciurash practice?
- Dr. John Ciurash has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ciurash practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chester, VA.
See Chester Primary Care Doctors.