Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Clague
Dr. John Clague, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, TX, with another office in Henderson, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Clague is affiliated with ETMC - Henderson, East Texas Medical Center-Crockett and East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. John Clague has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. John Clague is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Henderson, TX.