A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clague
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clague Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clague graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clague has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rogers Clague MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Clague practice?
- Dr. John Clague has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clague practices Urology near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Urologists.