A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clapp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clapp graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clapp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Simpson Clapp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Clapp practice?
- Dr. John Clapp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.