Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Cleek
Dr. John Cleek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Charlotte, NC (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cleek is affiliated with Kings Mountain Hospital, Mercy Hospital and Carolinas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Cleek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Cleek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Richard LaRue Jr
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Raphael See
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi12
Dr. John Mcpherson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi24