A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cleek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cleek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cleek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleek graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Cleek practice?
Dr. John Cleek practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.