A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clemente is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemente
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clemente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clemente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Clemente has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Clemente MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Clemente practice?
- Dr. John Clemente has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Clemente practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Howell Internists and Howell Cardiologists.