Learn more about Dr. John Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clemente is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemente
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clemente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clemente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Clemente has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Clemente MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Clemente practice?
- Dr. John Clemente has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Clemente practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Howell Internists and Howell Cardiologists.