A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clemente is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clemente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Clemente has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Clemente MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Clemente practice?
- Dr. John Clemente has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Clemente practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Tinton Falls, NJ.