Dr. John Clements Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Clements?

December 18th, 2016

Rude!

Run away from that office! Went to see him with concerns and he yawned the whole time I talked to him! His nurse looked embarrassed !

August 29th, 2016

Thank You, Dr. C!

At 80+, I sometimes think my medical providers talk down to me. NOT Dr. C. A kind, respectful, and thorough doctor, John Clements caught a few polyps and removed them, and he did a fantastic job of reassuring me of my health for the next five years. Use this provider. He is excellent.

January 21st, 2016

Really terrible follow up. Performed a dilation on me and had chest pain, fever, painful swallowing so he sent me to hospital for X-rays. Didn't tell me results of X-rays that night and calls to nurse during day remained unanswered. I am switching practices. Only saw him twice and that was enough. I believe he over dilated me and that is why I cannot drink water without pain 72 hours later. He is also very unprofessional with his communication (stretch that baby out, rip-roarin swelling, throw your food down the hatch, etc) Very vague with diagnosis. RUN away, see a different doc. There are many others out there!

July 15th, 2015

this is one of the nicest, caring and gentle doctors I've had. takes time with you and great bedside manner.

July 14th, 2015

Difficulty getting appointment. Felt like doctor was rushed. Colonoscopy procedure easy. Doctor had to tell me I had cancer and was very nervous. Left feeling very scared.

June 15th, 2015

Very inconsistent with follow up . Contacted his assistant and never return calls on time. Very vague with diagnosis. will not recommend this Dr.

June 15th, 2015

Saw Dr for a procedure while he was friendly and pleasant he was 40 min late to perform procedure. I arrived for procedure at 6 as requested for a colonoscopy scheduled for 7. When I was prepared and in the room the Dr did not arrive until 7:40.

February 19th, 2015

worst experience for a colonscopy!

As far as I am concerned, he abandoned me and dismissed me when I still had c-dif. No bedside manner His nurse was very compassionate

January 29th, 2015

Great experience!

Love this group. Dr. Clements is by far the best. Great bedside manner and always has a smile on his face.

November 14th, 2014

Can't get lab results. Zero followup from this doctor.

I saw Dr. Clements a week and a half ago. He ran some blood work to rule out most common possibilities for my condition. It's been a week and a half and I still haven't received a phone call or lab results. I've left 2 messages and have not received a return call. I will NOT be going back to this doctor. I have paid for the doctor visit and lab work and am entitled to see the results. As far as the office visit and staff things seemed o.k, however, the lack of follow up is unacceptable.

March 24th, 2014

Dr. Clements is a great doctor.

It is not easy to get an appointment. The waiting room is always full and it takes way too long to be called back to see the doctor. However, Dr. Clements is a wonderful doctor His office is way too busy.

January 16th, 2014

patient

I had a small bowel blockage. He diagnosed as an ulcer. I went to emergency room twice and had it unblocked the second time. The Dr. in emergency found a tumor with stage 3 cancer while treating the blockage. I was not impressed with Dr. Clements'.