3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 20th, 2016

Really terrible follow up. Performed a dilation on me and had chest pain, fever, painful swallowing so he sent me to hospital for X-rays. Didn't tell me results of X-rays that night and calls to nurse during day remained unanswered. I am switching practices. Only saw him twice and that was enough. I believe he over dilated me and that is why I cannot drink water without pain 72 hours later. He is also very unprofessional with his communication (stretch that baby out, rip-roarin swelling, throw your food down the hatch, etc) Very vague with diagnosis. RUN away, see a different doc. There are many others out there!

Jul 15th, 2015

this is one of the nicest, caring and gentle doctors I've had. takes time with you and great bedside manner.

Jul 14th, 2015

Difficulty getting appointment. Felt like doctor was rushed. Colonoscopy procedure easy. Doctor had to tell me I had cancer and was very nervous. Left feeling very scared.

Jun 15th, 2015

Very inconsistent with follow up . Contacted his assistant and never return calls on time. Very vague with diagnosis. will not recommend this Dr.

by AH. on Jun 15th, 2015

Saw Dr for a procedure while he was friendly and pleasant he was 40 min late to perform procedure. I arrived for procedure at 6 as requested for a colonoscopy scheduled for 7. When I was prepared and in the room the Dr did not arrive until 7:40.

worst experience for a colonscopy! show details worst experience for a colonscopy!
Feb 19th, 2015

As far as I am concerned, he abandoned me and dismissed me when I still had c-dif. No bedside manner His nurse was very compassionate

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Wanda McAuley on Jan 29th, 2015

Love this group. Dr. Clements is by far the best. Great bedside manner and always has a smile on his face.

Can't get lab results. Zero followup from this doctor. show details Can't get lab results. Zero followup from this doctor.
Nov 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Clements a week and a half ago. He ran some blood work to rule out most common possibilities for my condition. It's been a week and a half and I still haven't received a phone call or lab results. I've left 2 messages and have not received a return call. I will NOT be going back to this doctor. I have paid for the doctor visit and lab work and am entitled to see the results. As far as the office visit and staff things seemed o.k, however, the lack of follow up is unacceptable.

Dr. Clements is a great doctor. show details Dr. Clements is a great doctor.
Mar 24th, 2014

It is not easy to get an appointment. The waiting room is always full and it takes way too long to be called back to see the doctor. However, Dr. Clements is a wonderful doctor His office is way too busy.

patient show details patient
by Royal Hicks on Jan 16th, 2014

I had a small bowel blockage. He diagnosed as an ulcer. I went to emergency room twice and had it unblocked the second time. The Dr. in emergency found a tumor with stage 3 cancer while treating the blockage. I was not impressed with Dr. Clements'.

Not even worth 1 Star show details Not even worth 1 Star
Feb 15th, 2013

Do not waste your time with this Doctor. Did not listen to my concerns and continued interrupting me. I left the office very frustrated and never returned.

Office too busy show details Office too busy
Jul 16th, 2012

Too busy to give patient what they need as far as proper medical care. If you have an issue after treatment, he didn't cause it.

Feb 10th, 2011

This dr. made me wait an hour and 20 minutes to see him and then he "honored" me with 5 minutes in and out. He diagnosed me with something that sounds bizarre and I'm thinking of a second opinion. Wow...totally takes the care out of health care.

Go elsewhere! show details Go elsewhere!
Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Clemments did not take the time to really listen to my symptoms. I spent several years in pain, being misdiagnosed. I went to a different doctor and within one week was diagnosed with a non-functioning gallbladder and operated on. Full recovery...feeling great! Hate I waited so long before finding a good doctor!

Oct 26th, 2009

He is very professional and cordial. He is very diligent about finding solutions for problems.