A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clemenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clemenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemenza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Clemenza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Clemenza DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Clemenza practice?
- Dr. John Clemenza has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clemenza practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and New Castle Dentists.