Dr. John Clemmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Clemmons?

Posted on July 31st, 2017

He soft spoken, but straight forward.

Fast diagnosis

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

I went to see Dr Clemmons after being under the care of two Dr's for 3 months and in severe pain. I lost 40 lbs while under the care of two Doctors in Lake Jackson Texas. I went to see Dr Clemmons got in on same day of requesting an appointment with the help of Dr M. Khan . He ran test at the hospital that day. I went back the next day had an ERCP. He was able to fix my problem that day and gave me a diagnosis. I felt relief from my pain that day.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I was not properly medicated and the worse most painful colonoscopy I will never go back to this man

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Clemmons is a one in a million doctor. He has always taken time with me, listened to my description of my symptoms and been careful to fully diagnosis my condition. He will follow up with you even on the weekends!

Thank you to Dr. Clemmons and his Staff

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I was terrified because I was having some very severe problems internally. I was already signed up for a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy, but I needed to call the office to talk to them about my Prep. I spoke to Laura 3 different times and she was wonderful and helped me get the problem solved, and that was a huge deal...she listened and because she did, she understood and helped me fix it. When I got there today, I met her in person and she was just as kind. Then I met Dr. Clemmons who gave me back my faith in Doctors today, as well. I have seen about 6 Doctors for different things over the past 5 years, and none of them seemed to pay attention to anything I was telling them...and truly didn't seem to care. If you don't know, how can you fix something? Dr. Clemmons did. I also spent time with Patricia and Rhonda, and they were just as pleasant, and made me very comfortable. I loved this place, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you again. I hope I got everyones name right, if not I apologize.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Clemons on three occasions and each time I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly the wait time was not that long. When he came in I felt at ease. He explained what was going to happen while I was there and what to expect now and afterwards. I am very pleased with everything.

Dr. JRC

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Excellent medicine and affable manner. Efficient and accurate.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Clemmons is one of the most conscientious doctor's I have ever had. He always takes his time with me and calls after hours and weekends if necessary to communicate with me.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Horrible torture chamber inexperienced staff rude office manager this is what you get with Obama care

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

i have physicians in my family. Dr. Clemons is clearly an outstanding doctor. I have been going to him for several years, both for gastroenterology and for internal medicine. He is extremely knowledgeable and has given my family and me nothing less than outstanding care.

Rude and unprofessional staff

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Staff is rude and unprofessional. They do not return phone calls. The doctor acts as if you are bothering him when you ask questions. I should have read reviews prior to appts. Don't believe the reviews of how great this doctor is,you will regret it.

Seemed good at first...

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr Clemmons after reading all the phenomenal reviews from others on this site. All seemed well at first, he answered all my questions and over the next couple of weeks put me through several tests I needed to take a look at things and rule things out. This is when the trouble started. After each appointment I was told the doctor would call me back on a certain day at a certain time. Over 3 different instances, he failed to call me with test results and information. I had to call his office each time to request that he call me. His office staff was always rude and acted like taking a patient's message was a huge inconvenience to them. I thanked one at one point for her time, she gave me a sarcastic "Kay." And hung up on me. One of the medications Dr Clemmons prescribed me not only didn't work, it made my condition much worse. I called to let him know this and he acted like I was insulting his intelligence by questioning this medication. He told me to "just stop taking it" and told me to keep taking the same medicine I've been taking for several years that has little effect. After a rude "yeah" he hung up on me before I could get another word out. So I am now back to square one and have to pay a new doctor to help me fix the things Dr Clemmons should have helped with. I guess he is only kind and helpful to certain patients with easy to cure problems. I'd suggest to Dr Clemmons that with his and his office staff's horrible attitude, it's time to retire.