A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clendenin is Excellent. Dr. Clendenin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Clendenin graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clendenin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clendenin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Clendenin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Clendenin practice?
Dr. John Clendenin practices Family Medicine near Union City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Martin, TN.
See Union City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Clendenin, Dr. Deshawn Clendenin, Dr. Jan Clendenin, Dr. Hank Clendenin, Dr. Shayne Clendenin, Dr. Shane Clendenin, Dr. Jackie Clendenin, Dr. Giovanni Clendenin