A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clifton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clifton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Clifton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Clifton practice?
Dr. John Clifton practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Clifton, Dr. Evan Clifton, Dr. Giovanni Clifton, Dr. Hank Clifton, Dr. Hans Clifton, Dr. Ian Clifton, Dr. Ivan Clifton, Dr. Jack Clifton