A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clothier is Good. Dr. Clothier has been reviewed by 46 patients who have provided 46 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clothier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Clothier practice?
Dr. John Clothier practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Half Moon Bay, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians and San Francisco Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Clothier, Dr. Deshawn Clothier, Dr. Jan Clothier, Dr. Hank Clothier, Dr. Shayne Clothier, Dr. Shane Clothier, Dr. Jackie Clothier, Dr. Giovanni Clothier