A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Clothier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Clothier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Clothier practice?
- Dr. John Clothier has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Clothier practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Half Moon Bay, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.