A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clothier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clothier
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Clothier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Clothier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Clothier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Clothier practice?
- Dr. John Clothier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clothier practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.