A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Clothier has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clothier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan