A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clouse, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Clouse graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clouse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Clouse MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Clouse practice?
- Dr. John Clouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Clouse practices Therapeutic Radiology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, MO and Branson, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.