A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clune is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clune
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clune Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clune, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Clune graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clune has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Owen Clune MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Clune practice?
- Dr. John Clune has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clune practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists, La Mesa Hematologists, and La Mesa Oncologists.