A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clune, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Clune graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clune has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Owen Clune MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Clune practice?
- Dr. John Clune has 1 office location.
Dr. John Clune practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists, La Mesa Hematologists, and La Mesa Oncologists.