A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cmar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cmar graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cmar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cmar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan