A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cmar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cmar graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cmar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cmar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Cmar practice?
Dr. John Cmar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Sykesville, MD and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Cmar, Dr. Evan Cmar, Dr. Giovanni Cmar, Dr. Hank Cmar, Dr. Hans Cmar, Dr. Ian Cmar, Dr. Ivan Cmar, Dr. Jack Cmar