Dr. John Cocco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 2 reviews

November 7th, 2013
What Doctors used to be !
This Doctor was totally dedicated to his patients. He cared for my wifes mother for nearly 15 years. She was a registered nurse for over 50 years and knew something about dedication and service. She would not even think about having any other Dr. take care of her. Dr. Coco would always spend time with his patients at the hospital after midnight, giving them the best care and attention that they needed, even would sing them a song to reassure them things will get better. Dr. Coco is a great Dr.

July 3rd, 2010
During my father's hospital stay I called to speak with Dr. Cocco three times in one day. The hospital left two messages for him to call me. I never heard from him. When my step-brother from Florida and my step-sister (who sees him once a year) were in Dad's hospital room visiting, Dr. Cocco appeared. He discussed DNR with my step brother/sister in front of my father. I have power of attorney and legal health care directive assignment. My father had vein surgery on Wed. and it is now Saturday with no word on when he can leave hospital. Doctor will not call me.