Dr. John Cochran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cochran?

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 6th, 2017

I didn't know what pathologists did until I met Dr. Cochrane. All I knew about them was from TV. He worked with my ENT doc on a swollen gland in my neck. Both of them put me at ease. Had the answer back in minutes.

FNA

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Cochran and my surgeon Dr. French did an FNA on me a few months ago. I was bounced around from one dentist to another before I was referred to Dr. French. Dr. French and Dr. Cochran diagnosed my cancer in just minutes. I'm so glad I saw them. I never knew what an FNA was before this but I'm glad they did it.

Billing

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I didn't really see this doctor, but my biopsy and bloodwork did. I received a bill from the hospital (Seventh Day Adventist?) and a bill from him. I have had a heckuva time dealing with the hospital. Dr. Cochran answered his own phone and helped guide me through the process. His billing operation is top-notch. i ahd my billing issue with him resolved in less than 15 minutes. I'm still dealing with that hospital.

Fast diagnosis

Posted on December 18th, 2010

I have had a growth behind my ear for a couple of years that got bigger and bigger over the last few months. Dr. Cochran and his partner performed an "FNA" on the growth in his office. In less than 5 mintues, he gave me the correct diagnosis of a benign fatty tumor. I had the growth removed by surgery and that was what it was. Thanks, Dr. Cochran, for the fast and accurate diagnosis.

Hard-working physician

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Dr. Cochran diagnosed my mother with terminal cancer one year ago. She recently died. Not only did Dr. Cochran go above and beyond in getting us the diagnosis as quickly as possible, he also adjusted the bill when Medicare denied some of the claim. He answers his own phone and works long hours. I work at the same hospital. Dr. Cochran is well-respected and top notch. I wish all doctors had his attitude.

Superior Pathologist

Posted on July 28th, 2008

Dr. Cochran took the time to help us with an autopsy of my mother in 2007. He is very courteous and patient-oriented. I never spoke with a pathologist until I met him. He helped our family in a difficult time.

Excellent Pathologist!