A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cocumelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cocumelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cocumelli
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cocumelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocumelli graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cocumelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Cocumelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Cocumelli practice?
- Dr. John Cocumelli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cocumelli practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.