A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cocumelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cocumelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cocumelli
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cocumelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocumelli graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cocumelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Cocumelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Cocumelli practice?
- Dr. John Cocumelli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cocumelli practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.