A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Coe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lancaster Coe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Coe practice?
- Dr. John Coe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Coe practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.