Learn more about Dr. John Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coen, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Coen MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Coen practice?
- Dr. John Coen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, OR.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.