A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coen, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Coen practice?
Dr. John Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.