A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coen, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Coen MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Coen practice?
- Dr. John Coen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.