A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coffey is Excellent. Dr. Coffey has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coffey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Coffey practice?
Dr. John Coffey practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Emergency Physicians and Visalia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Coffey, Dr. Deshawn Coffey, Dr. Jan Coffey, Dr. Hank Coffey, Dr. Shayne Coffey, Dr. Shane Coffey, Dr. Jackie Coffey, Dr. Giovanni Coffey