Dr. John Coffey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Coffey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016

Excellent care, extremely competent.

I have been a patient of Dr. Coffey's for 20 years and have always received excellent care, whether it was emergency surgery on a broken nose, asthma or wheezy chest I always get the best medical treatment. He is kind and caring, a good listener. He will recommend a specialist if needed. I appreciate that!

September 5th, 2012

Needs a friendlier staff

I've known Dr. C for some 20 years now. He is an excellent physician. His staff, however has some serious issues when it comes to professionalism and customer service.

September 6th, 2010

A very good doctor!

I saw Dr. coffey for the firt time when aI thought I was having and acid reflux or stomach ulcer problem. As I explained my symptoms to him he had a look on his face like he knew what was wrong right away.. Thinking I had a stomach ulcer I was supprised to hear he was sending me for an ultrasound because he thought I had gallstones! He was able to get me in to VIsalia Imaging for an ultrasound about an hour after my appt with him! Sure enought I had a gallbladder FULL of Gallstones! This was a Tuesday..He got me an appt with a surgeon the following Thursday..I ended up not liking that surgeon and finding a new one and Had both surgeries I needed and out of the hospital by that Friday!

January 22nd, 2017