Learn more about Dr. John Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cogan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Cogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cogan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John Cogan practice?
- Dr. John Cogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.