A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cogan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Cogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cogan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John Cogan practice?
- Dr. John Cogan has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Cogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Aventura, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.