A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cogan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Cogan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cogan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John Cogan practice?
- Dr. John Cogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.