Learn more about Dr. John Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Broner Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. John Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.