A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Broner Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. John Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.