A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Coleman DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Coleman practice?
- Dr. John Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Coleman practices Pathology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pathologists.