A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Colen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- Women's Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Colen MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Colen practice?
- Dr. John Colen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Colen practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.