Learn more about Dr. John Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Colen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Colen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- Women's Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Colen MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Colen practice?
- Dr. John Colen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Colen practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.