A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Colen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Colen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Colen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
- Women's Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Colen MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Colen practice?
- Dr. John Colen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Colen practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.