A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Colias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colias graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Colias has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Colias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Colias practice?
- Dr. John Colias has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Colias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Arcadia Surgeons.