A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Colias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colias graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Colias has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan