Learn more about Dr. John Colias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colias
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Colias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colias graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Colias has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Colias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Colias practice?
- Dr. John Colias has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Colias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Arcadia Surgeons.