A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Collins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Fairgrounds Surgical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J J. Collins practice?
Dr. J Collins practices Anesthesiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists.