A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Collis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Collis graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Collis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanley Collis MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Collis practice?
- Dr. John Collis has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Collis practices Neurological Surgery near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Hts, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Broadview Heights Surgeons.