A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Collis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Collis graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Collis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans