A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Colman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Los Gatos Surgical Center
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Colman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Colman practice?
- Dr. John Colman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Colman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Surgeons.