A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colombo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colombo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Colombo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Colombo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Colombo practice?
- Dr. John Colombo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Colombo practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
See Eastpointe Primary Care Doctors.