A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colombo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Colombo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colombo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Colombo practice?
Dr. John Colombo practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Eastpointe Family Physicians.