A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colombo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colombo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Colombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Colombo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Colombo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Colombo practice?
- Dr. John Colombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Colombo practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Eastpointe Primary Care Doctors.