A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Coman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Colm Coman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Coman practice?
- Dr. John Coman has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Coman practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Bayside Internists.