Overall Review

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Commet has taken care of me for years and, being a diabetic, type 1, for 45 years, I am a toughie. He is wonderful and very concerned. I know I am in great hands.

June 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!!!!
I have been a patient of the good Dr for a long time. I started going to him in middle school. The doctor and his staff have always been polite and courteous. Yeah you might have a little bit of a longer wait time than at other places, but that's because Dr. Commet spends the time to explain treatment plans and answers any questions or concerns the patient might have. The only problem I have with Dr. Commet is he gives me guff about my UofM sweatshirt I wear or my Detroit tigers hat I might have on. You see, the good Dr is a state fan and Boston red Sox fan. The Sox got lucky in 2013. Joquim Benoit threw a batting practice fastball to big poppi that hasn't landed yet!!! Any way. I highly recommend Dr. Commet and his staff. They are top notch. Nothing bad to say about him in the almost 20 years I've been seeing him. Keep up the good work doc!

February 6th, 2015
Couldn't find a better doctor.

April 10th, 2014
Have nothing but the best to say about this Dr. And his staff. His PA has been attending to me mostly, but not without his colabrating input. If I have a concern, there is a very listening ear at the other end of the room. Am very grateful for their catching of problems, that I was un=aware of, and making my life a whole alot better, and pain free. Nothing but the best to say of the entire professional team.

July 5th, 2012
Very Caring Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Commet for 17 years now and I have only the highest of compliments for him. He is always kind to me and takes the time to answer all my questions. He listens to what I am telling him and gives me options. He includes me in my healthcare. He sends me to specialist if that is what is needed. The wait is long when you are in the office but I try to remember all the time he spends with me is probably not accounted for in his schedule either so I am as patient as I can possibly be. I think one of the strongest statements on how I feel about him as a doctor is I take my kids to see him too!

January 10th, 2011
Dr. Commet is a phenomenal doctor who truly cares about his patients.

August 24th, 2010
Good Doctor - long wait time
We waiting 1-1/2 hr for last appointment.

June 28th, 2010
I like that he takes the time to sit with me during an appointment, he jokes with me and takes my concerns seriously. I don't like that it takes forever to actually see him (mainly after I'm already in the room without any magazines or anything) or that it's harder than heck to get an appointment when you need one. Also, the staff you speak with on the phone is extremely rude, they do not listen most of the time and communication is lacking within the practice.