The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Condemi
Dr. John Condemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Condemi is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester and Unity Hospital. Dr. Condemi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Condemi has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Condemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Albert Hartel
Allergy and Immunology
Rochester, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Mariola Kubicka
Allergy and Immunology
Rochester, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Anatole Kleiner
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Rochester, NY 0 mi15