Overall Review

January 14th, 2015
Beyond rude - stay away
Dr. Coniglio is impossible to reach by phone. No one in his office ever actually answers the phone. It takes multiple messages followed by hours of waiting to get a return call, sometimes not until a day later. His nurse managed to combine a sarcastic attitude with gratuitous insults that bring dismissive arrogance to new heights. She constantly interrupted me and was unwilling to answer my questions, instead spending her time telling me about all the other patients she had and bragging about the fact that she had an R.N., and asking my if I had an R.N. or an M.D. and if not I should just shut up after I had the temerity to point out that her knowledge of CAT scan radiation doses seemed incorrect. This is the most discourteous, unprofessional and downright nasty encounter I've ever had with any medical person. I wouldn't go back to Dr. Coniglio if he was Albert Schweizer and Jesus all rolled into one because of the demeaning and disrespectful way I was treated there by his staff

December 19th, 2014
First visit found out I need surgery

August 29th, 2014
Top Notch Doctor
I had an extremely complicated airway problem. The Dr. has no ego problems and sent me to his mentor in Nashville. Dr. Coniglio is a five star surgeon and a very compassionate human being.

June 20th, 2013
office staff is unprofessional
I saw Erin Shannon, who was great. However my experience with the office staff, office manager where horrible. Rude, unprofessional, and unhelpful. For that reason alone I will be finding another doctor. They are providing a service, and represent the doctor. If I was the doctoer I would find a new office staff!

April 25th, 2013
wonderfl care
Dr Coniglio was referred to me by my primary care dr. He was patient and answered my questions. Had my procedure done was given the best of care.

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Coniglio is the most wonderful doctor. He is so compassionate and has called me at night three times about my father. That is unheard of these days. He is an EXCELLENT physician and he was suggested to us by a top notch Oncologist. While we have to drive two hours, it is well worth the trip. I have already given his name out to others with similar issues.

June 10th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Coniglio took the time during my first appointment to talk about my concerns over a possible thyroidectomy. I did not feel rushed in any way. I had my surgery on a Friday. He even called me on his own, from home, on a Sunday to check and see how I was doing. That was impressive. He did not have to call, or he could have had the PA call, yet he made the call himself. I went to Dr. Coniglio because he was referred to me by two other people who had nothing but wonderful things to say. No matter what in life, there will be a handful of people who complain. Usually, it is the ones who complain, that feel compelled to write on these boards.

March 25th, 2011
Excellent experience
My father had larynx cancer and Dr. Coniglio was wonderful to him. He was very professional, explained everything thoroughly and we were very happy with him. His staff has always been very friendly and courteous to us.These negative posters must be problem patients because I saw nothing like they mention and we have gone there many, many times.

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Coniglio saved my life on several occassions. Have been a patient for 12 years, and have had nothing but first class care from both him and his office staff.

October 12th, 2010
NOT IF HE WAS THE LAST DOCTOR ON EARTH!
Misdiagnosis and rudeness beyond belief from both of the doctors and the office staff. I would never ever recommend this office, not even to my worst enemy!

November 24th, 2009
I am a doctor as well.
His staff is so rude and make you wait on hold forever...this office is medicine at its worst! I spoke to FOUR different people just to reschedule an appointment!And had to start fresh with all my info with each one! TERRIBLY RUN OFFICE!!! Have now switched to Dr. Norante--who has a smart and caring staff!

July 9th, 2009
Uncaring doctor nasty office staff
He says he will not operate on me. Have been ill for 15 years with thyroid disease. I believe, he lied to me in the beginning, and then when he found out that there was a question of his tax id number with MY insurance company, he gave me the boot. He is not a humanitarian, does not care about people, only money.