A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Conn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Conn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Conn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conn graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Conn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Arkansas Valley Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Conn practice?
Dr. John Conn practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Pueblo Surgeons.