A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Connelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Connelly DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Connelly practice?
- Dr. John Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Connelly practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.