A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connelly
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Connelly DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Connelly practice?
- Dr. John Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Connelly practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.