A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connolly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Connolly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Connolly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Connolly practice?
- Dr. John Connolly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Connolly practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Primary Care Doctors.