A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connolly is Good. Dr. Connolly has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connolly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Connolly practice?
Dr. John Connolly practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Connolly, Dr. Deshawn Connolly, Dr. Jan Connolly, Dr. Hank Connolly, Dr. Shayne Connolly, Dr. Shane Connolly, Dr. Jackie Connolly, Dr. Giovanni Connolly