A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connors, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Stroke Intervention Aneurysm Coiling Angioplasty and Stenting - Arteries Angioplasty and Stenting - Veins Carotid Artery Stenting Carotid Dissection Treatment Cavernous-carotid Fistula Embolization Dural AV Fistula Embolization Head and Neck Tumor Biopsy and Embolization Intracranial angioplasty and Stenting Meningioma Embolization Nose bleeding Embolization Traumatic Blood Vessel Injury Vasospasm Treatment Vertebroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connors has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- Vanderbilt Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Connors MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Connors practice?
- Dr. John Connors has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Connors practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Sacramento Radiologists.