A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Conrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Conrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Conrad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Conrad MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Conrad practice?
- Dr. John Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Conrad practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.