A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Conrad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Conrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Conrad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Conrad MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Conrad practice?
- Dr. John Conrad has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Conrad practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Glendale, AZ.
See Burbank Surgeons.