A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Constantine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Constantine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Constantine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Constantine practice?
Dr. John Constantine practices Ophthalmology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tewksbury, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Chelmsford Ophthalmologists.