A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Constantine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Constantine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Boland Constantine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Constantine practice?
- Dr. John Constantine has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Constantine practices Ophthalmology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Chelmsford Ophthalmologists.