Dr. John Constantine MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016
Terrible experience
I went to Mass Eye reluctantly for a regular exam since they are close to where I live. I got there on time but still had to wait a long time . Finally I was called in and the Dr's assistant did the first . Eye exam for my vision. Since I had a floater in one eye she dilated my eyes and I had to wait for Dr Constantine. There was nothing pleasant about him and he gave me the feeling that I was ruining his day. He was so rough on my poor eye, poking and squeezing for what seemed forever. I flinched and he told me to sit still and never explained what he was doing. Finally he finished and then turned his back to me while he typed at the computer. Never have I had such a miserable experience! He told me that I had a cataract starting. No way will I let him operate on me.

November 16th, 2014
Find someone else
A cantankerous curmudgeon, It was a complete waste of time. I do not trust his diagnosis.

May 22nd, 2014
It was real easy to make an appt., that's why I scored it so high. The rest of the experience here is ridiculous. I have been here three times and I don't know why I came back. Each time, the wait has been over an hour and sometimes two!!! If you can't see someone in a timely manner, why schedule an appt? It's very unprofessional and inconsiderate. Horrible experience. I will NOT come back a fourth time.

November 2nd, 2012
Don't waste your time going there
Dr. Constantine is the rudest and miserable eye doctor I had visited in a long time. He came in with an attitude, looked at me quick, and I sat in the exam room for another 30-45 min. He did not explained anything to me, and he made me feel like I had no right asking. Don't go to him. Go to a younger doctor with updated skills and experience. Front Desk need to work on their customer skills.

October 27th, 2016