Dr. John Contovasilis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John Contovasilis?

Posted on March 11th, 2012

I was a patient for 10 years. I had 3 children and a full time job, Dr. Conto was always there to listen to my complaints and between him and the office employees I was always taken care of. I recommend this Dr.and the center.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2012

This doctor is horrible. Do NOT go to him. He doesn't listen to any of your concerns. He doesn't take any of your concerns serious. He trashes you behind your back....and the list goes on and on. He is not professional at all. I was diagnosed with a disease and he was annoyed with me because I was asking him questions. Please stay away from him. he does not have your best interest at heart!!!

Type 2 Diabetes