Dr. John Conway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Conway?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. John Conway?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2015

By far the most professional and well-spoken surgeon I have ever encountered. Dr. Conway defied the odds by giving me full functionality in my elbow, something I was told I would never have. I am so fortunate that I found him, and will forever be grateful for his experience and kindness. Dr. Conway is the BEST of the BEST!

March 8th, 2014

Great doctor, but difficult to see.

June 13th, 2013

Dr. Conway was incredibly knowledgeable. He made the correct diagnosis and explained my problem in terms I could understand. Very professional, current with latest research and the perfect sports doctor for me. His bedside manner was incredable..took tons of time explaining the issues. I am glad I did not waste time going to another shoulder doctor in the dfw area ..from my research he has been in practice for years with professional athletes to the weekend warrior such as myself.

March 28th, 2013

Absolutely wonderful

Doctor Conway performed my second knee surgery (fixing the problems caused by my first thanks to Dr. Frank Swords) in the Spring of 2009. I've had little to no problems since, maybe a little stiffness in the Winter, many less days than more. It took two appointments for the procedure after almost two years of pain. He received and reviewed my MRI's and other tests, I met with his assistant for the first appointment, who was very knowledgeable and welcoming. The second appointment was with Doctor Conway, he discussed his plan of action and set a surgery date for the following week. Quick, efficient, and very nice.

February 3rd, 2010

Absolutely recommend this Dr. and most of his staff are top notch. Unfortunately, one nurse feels she can make decisions on his behalf with regard to patients and therapist recommendations, and isn't especially "cordial" to patients. With the exception of this one nurse with "attitude", every one else in the office is great.

September 6th, 2017