Dr. John Conwell MD Patient Reviews

2.0

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015
Makes up his mind before he understands the condition. Didn't listen, called me a liar

February 6th, 2012
One word to describe Dr. Conwell- SMUG
I have sciatic nerve pain as well as several herniated discs in my back due to a car accident that happend over two years ago. The doctor that I usually see at another practice is in his late 80's and retiring from medicine. So I needed a new Dr. to prescribe my medications, I thought I would give Conwell a try.BAD IDEA. My average wait time has been over an hour every time I have seen him. To top it off he is condescending and smug and other patients I have talked to feel the same way. While some of the staff at this practice are very friendly most of the doctors, including Conwell are not. The staff is disorganized and they refer to physician assistants as "doctors." Also, they failed to call my previous doctor to request medical history. Dr. Conwell said that there were "holes in my story" because his staff didn't request the appropriate documents to verify my condition, this happened during my second and last visit.. When he told me this I stood up and decided right than and there that this man would not be treating me. I told him he had a lot of nerve for referring to my conditon as a "story". I also told him that waiting over an hour is unacceptable and that I don't enjoy his bedside manor. About the only good thing he did do was say he would refund my appointment because I made a scene in front of his staff that I didn't want my insurance to pay for such unprofessionalism. Dr. John Conwell at Rothsville Family Practice is a joke!!

February 6th, 2012
Dr Conwell is professional, compassionate,has a great bedside manner,he is knowledgeable. I recommend for the family

December 28th, 2011
Worst Doctor at Rothsville Practice
Rude, condescending, and treated me (and others I have talked to) with no respect and no understanding. Will never see him again unless I have to

May 12th, 2016