A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cooke, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Cooke practice?
Dr. John Cooke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.