A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cooke, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Cooke MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John P. Cooke practice?
- Dr. John Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cooke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.