Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Cooke
Dr. John Cooke, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cooke is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Cooke has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Cooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Syed Mehdi
Houston, TX 0.06 mi21
Dr. Sumit Kapoor
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0.08 mi8
Dr. Marlos Fernandes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.08 mi